My Studio is Open for Business
All one-to-one consultations will take place in my studio. The safety and well-being of my clients is my top priority, so I ask that if you have recently travelled to an affected area, or been in contact with anyone who has, or you are feeling unwell, you should reschedule your appointment.
I have undertaken a risk assessment to ensure the safety of myself and my clients to enable the consultation to take place in a safe environment.
Summary of Changes to Services
- I will check your temperature on arrival (and mine prior)
- PPE will be used. I will wear a face shield and disposable apron
- All surfaces will be disinfected before and after your appointment
- Sanitiser will be available for you to use before your consultation starts and at any point during your consultation
- I have taken the extreme step of introducing a 'No Touch' policy at appointments. This means that during a Colour Analysis (including make-up application), or a Make-Up Lesson I will be offering a 'show and teach' style where I will select your most flattering shades but you will be asked to apply your own cosmetics under my guidance
- Your colour wallet will be wiped with antibacterial wipes before I hand them over to you.
- Separate bathroom facilities will be available indoors and will be for client’s use only during your appointment
I believe that this will still provide you with the benefits of my usual services whilst providing both you and I with protection against infection.