Why do Certain Styles Work for Some but Not Everyone?
You may have had your colours done but find there are still certain items of clothing that don't feel right, but you don't know why. It is most likely that you don't know how to reflect the "real you" in your clothing choices.
Discovering how to dress to flatter your body shape in a style that reflects the "real you" is what you need to discover. This is how a Style Analysis can help.
- I will require a recent photo of you prior to the session
- You will need to have access to a laptop tablet, or smart phone to enable you to take part in a Zoom meting that I will send to you prior to our appointment
- You will need to be sitting facing good daylight (near a window)
- 2 hours of no distractions
Prior to the Consultation
- I will post out to you a copy of the Colour me Beautiful book, which we will go through in greater detail during the consultation and I will email you a link to our Zoom meeting.
- You will need to complete the Style Personality Questionnaire contained in the book.
- Consider garments you already own that you would like to discuss during the consultation.
- Ensure you have allocated your quiet time of approximately 2 hours
- Have your device placed so that you are facing natural daylight
During the Consultation
We will identify your body shape and you will learn how to make the most of your good features and how to take attention away from the features you don’t like.
My Advice Will Cover
Tailoring, clothing styles, fabrics, patterns,
shoes and accessories, as well as places to shop for your budget.
I will be able to review your chosen pieces of
clothing from your own wardrobe so
that you can see in practice what you have learnt throughout your style
You will be able to make a note of all the tips and advice you receive in your style workbook, so that you will have a record of all the advice you have been given.
Following the Consultation
I will email you a summary of the key points you need to remember after the appointment.